ASUS Cerberus Fortus Gaming mouse with a magnesium alloy base, Omron switches, customizable multicolor RGB LED lighting, DPI switch, textured side grip and specialized soft-braided cable
- Magnesium alloy base ensures balanced performance and durability
- Premium Omron switches provide crisp, tactile feedback and up to a 50-million-click lifespan
- Multicolor RGB LED lighting and a DPI switch enable instant style and sensitivity adjustments without pausing the game
- Optimized side grip texture provides a firm hold and increased durability
- Specialized soft-braided cable reduces friction for smoother gaming
- 1000Hz reporting rate delivers instant click response
- Onboard memory stores personal settings for use anytime, anywhere
Cerberus Fortus is an ambidextrous gaming mouse that gives you the performance you need to dominate the battlefield ― anytime, anywhere. With a durable, magnesium alloy base, multicolor RGB LED lighting, a DPI switch for instant sensitivity adjustments, and a comfortable, gamer-friendly design, Cerberus Fortus delivers incredible reliability, style and precision, making it your ultimate gaming weapon.
- Side button – forward
- Side button – backward
- Customizable multicolor RGB LED lighting
- Specialized soft-braided cable
- Durable magnesium alloy base
- Durable 50-million-click Omron switches
- Instantly adjustable DPI switch
- Textured side grips
Magnesium alloy base
Unbeatable precision and control
A higher DPI delivers a faster response, but it can also result in drifting and loss of control. The conventional way to solve this problem is to add a weight box to the mouse; however, this solution can make the mouse feel unbalanced because the weight isn't evenly distributed. Cerberus Fortus avoids this issue with a magnesium alloy base that evenly distributes weight to provide smooth gliding and unbeatable accuracy. The metal base improves durability as well, so you can game knowing that your mouse is built to last.
Customizable multicolor RGB LEDs
Light up the battlefield
Bring your own personal style to the game with customizable, multicolor RGB LED lighting. Just connect Cerberus Fortus and you're ready to go — no extra software needed!
DPI + left
DPI + scroll
DPI + right
DPI + backward
Premium Omron switches
Up to 50 million clicks
High-quality Omron mouse switches provide the fastest response times and extended durability of up to 50 million clicks.
Instant in-game sensitivity adjustments
Four preset settings ranging from 500-4000 DPI* are available at the push of a button, giving you pixel-precise targeting (500 DPI) or lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 4000 DPI) to match any game scenario from long-range sniping to close-quarters combat.*Four preset DPI setting include 500, 1000, 2000, 4000.
Extra-durable textured side grips
Clean and slip-free
Specially textured plastic side grips keep Cerberus Fortus firmly in your hand and enhance its durability. Made from anti-stick plastic instead of rubberized material, the side grips stay clean and prevent the mouse from becoming slippery after long periods of use.
Specialized soft-braided cable
The cable attachment point is angled slightly upward to reduce cable friction with the table, delivering extra-low resistance and drag-free gaming experiences. The cable is wrapped in a soft-braided sheath with a specialized weave that further reduces cable friction and snagging, enhances durability and minimizes tangles.
Cerberus Fortus has a reporting rate of up to 1000Hz — or eight times faster than standard mice. When you move or click the mouse, the onscreen response is instantaneous.
REPORTING RATE PER SECOND
Onboard memory: save your setting
With onboard memory, you can store your lighting and DPI preferences in Cerberus Fortus and use them with any PC. Just plug in your mouse and you're ready to go — no software adjustments needed.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Years|
|USB 2.0 Ports||1 x USB 2.0|