PRIME Z690-P WIFI D4
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation IntelÂ® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z690-P WIFI D4 provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
- IntelÂ® LGA 1700 socket : Ready for 12th gen IntelÂ® processors
- Enhanced power solution : 14+1 DrMOS, 8+4 pin ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling : Large VRM heatsinks, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS OptiMem II : Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: IntelÂ® WiFi 6, DDR4, PCIeÂ® 5.0, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-CÂ®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-CÂ®, Thunderboltâ„¢ 4 header support
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime Z690 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
Flexible Air- and Liquid-Cooling Controls
ASUS Fan Xpert 4 software provides comprehensive control over fans and all-in-one (AiO) cooler. Whether cooling with air or water, an Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. Thereâ€™s also an Extreme Quiet mode that reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks. Fans and AiO cooler can also be controlled via the UEFI BIOS.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quickly and easily find the option or setting you n