Introducing ASUS PL Series Mini PCs
ASUS PL series mini PCs are designed mainly for indoor industrial applications. PL series mini PCs are subjected to strict testing standards, offer legacy connectivity and long product life cycles to cater to a diverse range of uses.
Why use ASUS PL64?
- Performance - Fanless design and 15-watt CPU support in a compact 0.81-liter chassis
- Reliability - Subjected to stringent 24/7 testing and passed the MIL-STD-810H standard to ensure long-lasting dependability
- Longevity - Guaranteed 48-month product life cycle, with additional long-term support to extend product life.
Digital Signage - Advantages
- Compact 200 x 120 x 34 mm dimensions, ideal for digital signage
- Stunning 4K resolution output
- Triple display support via HDMI
- EDID emulation: Ensures video output is suitable for the display
- Virtual display: Efficient remote device management without a monitor
Kiosk & Store OA - Advantages
- Dual COM ports with RS-232/422/485 support with easy driver setup
- Dual LAN with one 2.5 GbE port
- Designed to operate at up to 50° C ambient temperature
- Compact metal chassis offers versatile mounting options to suit various needs
- Reliable fanless design
IoT Control Unit - Advantages
- Powerful computing performance with up to 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors (15 W)
- Reliable fanless design
- Virtual display: Remote management for headless systems
- Dual LAN ports with one 2.5 GbE LAN
- WiFi 6E for stable, high-speed data transfers
- Stringently tested to ensure 24/7 reliability
- Versatile mounting options to suit various needs
12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
ASUS Mini PC PL64 is powered by 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors featuring a new hybrid processor design. This new core design enables PL64 to process multiple tasks simultaneously in the most efficient way possible.
With the whole new design CPU, PL64 can deliver superior performance for you to you process intensive business operations more efficiently.
Fanless Chassis Design with TDP 15W Support
ASUS Mini PC PL64 employs a new fanless design that lowers operational noise and minimizes dust ingress into the chassis, prolonging product life. The fanless design and 15-watt CPU support make PL64 ideal for industrial applications where reliability, durability, and low noise are paramount.
Optimized Cooling Design
Designed to operate at up to 50° C ambient temperature
The cooling system of Mini PC PL64 is connected to a heatsink for efficient heat dissipation to ensure optimal performance even when deployed in hot environments reaching up to 50° C.
Compact Size with Metal Chassis
ASUS Mini PC PL64 measuring just 199.7 x 119.7 x 33.9 mm size and 0.81-liter chassis. The compact size makes PL64 suitable for digital signage, kiosk or any other space-constraint environments. Its metal chassis also makes PL64 more durable and perfect for industrial scenarios.
Advanced Output Management
Mini PC PL64 features Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) emulation and retains signage format so content being displayed remains unaffected even in the event of a temporary loss of power or connectivity issues, making it ideal for digital.
PL64 can create virtual screens without a connected display. Virtual Display technology provides access to the system via a remote desktop, without affecting content that's currently being displayed, allowing an administrator to manage the system offsite.
4K Resolution & Triple Display Support
Mini PC PL64 is equipped with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics (i5/i7) or Intel® UHD Graphics (i3/Celeron®) to display videos and images in stunning 4K resolution. PL64 can support up to three 4K displays simultaneously via HDMI®, so it's well suited for digital signage, billboard, and advertising applications.
Dual COM Ports
Mini PC PL64 features dual COM ports to support legacy devices like barcode scanners or receipt printers. These ports support RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 standards for wide-ranging versatility.
Dual LAN With One 2.5 GbE Port
Two LAN ports enable users to divide networks and provide network redundancy. One of the ports supports 2.5GBase-T (2.5 G) networking technology for speeds of 2.5 Gbps for swift online performance.
Exceptional Wireless Performance - Wi-Fi 6 & Wi-Fi 6E*
The built-in WiFi 6E module enables smooth streaming of high-resolution videos, fewer dropped connections, and fast wireless performance in dense environments, even when Mini PC PL64 is far from the router. In addition, the module provides Mini PC PL64 with an extra high-speed 160 MHz channel*.
- *SKUs with Wi-Fi 6E only provided to certain regions or countries, depending on local regulation.
- * It requires WiFi-6-compatible devices to enjoy all benefits of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax).
- *The speed is calculated with Wi-Fi 6 devices supporting 160 MHz.
- *The data refers to uplink-OFDMA
- *Actual performance may vary depending on objective environmental changes.
3X FASTERthan standard AC 2x2 with 80 MHz channels
4X CAPACITYimprovement in dense environment for more devices
75% LOWER LATANCYseamless and reliable video displaying or conferencing
Supports Up to Two PCIe® 4.0 SSDs
Mini PC PL64 features an expandable double-storage design that supports up to two PCIe Gen4 x4 SSDs. PCIe 4.0 offers double the data transfer speeds of the prior PCIe 3.0 standard, enabling superfast data performance.
*Actual performance may vary depending on objective environmental changes.
Military Standard Tests
Tested to the rigorous MIL-STD-810H* standard, PL64 is subjected to extremes of temperature, altitude and humidity, and repeatedly dropped and vibrated to ensure that it's fit to perform even in harsh conditions.
*MIL-STD-810H standard tests are held in rigorous conditions, the test results cannot ensure the performance under these test conditions or for military use.
High Temperature Test
ow Temperature Test
Versatile Mounting Options
Mini PC PL64 is compatible with VESA, wall, rack, and other mounts for versatile mounting options*.
* PL64 is compatible with din rail and rack mount, but only wall mount and VESA mount are available for now.
Kensington Lock For Security
A Kensington Lock guards against theft when Mini PC PL64 is placed in public spaces.
2-Step Easy Upgrade Design
Users need only unscrew and lift the chassis cover to access the memory module, storage drives, and wireless card for easy upgrades.
Completely loosen the six screws from the bottom cover.
Lift and Open!
Open case design for easily upgrade
Tested for Perfection
Mini PC PL64 has undergone rigorous noise, vibration, drop, and thermal shock tests to ensure it meets exacting ASUS standards and exceeds industry requirements.
Temperature and Humidity Test
ine Voltage and Frequency Test
ASUS Mini PCs are designed for businesses and include IT management tools to reduce maintenance cost and improve cost effectiveness.
168hrs Aging time
80% Relative humidity
50°C Chamber temperature*
*Only for models that support 16 GB memory and below, other models support 35°C operational ambient temperature
ASUS CORPORATE STABLE MODEL
What are the benefits?
- Comprehensive management via ASUS Control Center 1
- 36-month product lifecycle guaranteed 2
- Prior 6-month End-of-Life (EOL) notice
- Prior Engineering Change Notice (ECN) Service 3
*PL64 product life cycle is longer to 48-month
* Considering material shortage and vendor roadmap changes. The 3rd year supply is limited and only ensured based on FCST from 2nd year end
Enhanced Software - MyASUS
AI Noise Cancelation
- Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation: Filters unwanted noise from microphone and incoming audio to have crystal-clear online voice communication.
- Hardware diagnostic
- Scenario check-up: Each scenario comes with a brief description and allows you to quickly identify the scenario you have encountered and select the necessary Checkup.
- WiFi SmartConnect: Optimizes your wireless connection
- TaskFirst: Personalize the distribution of internet connection's available bandwidth
- ink to MyASUS: Allows you to connect the computer with a mobile device
|Product Line||Core i5 12th Gen|
|CPU Cores||10 Cores|
|CPU Threads||12 Threads|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-1235U|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|Storage Form Factor||2xM.2|
|LAN Port||1 x 2.5GbE LAN|
|Operating System||Windows 11|
|Memory Capacity||64GB RAM|
|MOB Memory Slots||2 X DDR4|
|Graphics Engine||Intel Iris Xe|
|HDMI Output||3 x HDMI 2.0 Port|
|Wireless Lan||Wi-Fi 6E|