- Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors & 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design: VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, three onboard M.2 heatsinks, including an M.2 backplate for the PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6 AX200 (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI™ 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, three M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 USB Type-C®
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™ and FlexKey
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB header and Gen 2 addressable headers
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software: Bundled 60 days AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming WiFi features three onboard M.2 slots, one of which supports the latest PCIe 4.0 standard to provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available with the latest Intel processors.
ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming WiFi supports up to 128 GB DDR4 memory across four slots. OptiMem II technology improves trace layout to significantly reduce vias and crosstalk, enhancing memory stability and compatibility while giving memory kits higher frequency margins
Integrated I/O Cover and VRM HeatsinksTwo VRM heatsinks and an aluminum I/O cover provide ample mass and surface area to deal with the heat generated by the latest Intel processors.
Thermal PadsHigh-quality thermal pads efficiently transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
M.2 HeatsinksThe M.2 heatsinks keep the M.2 SSD at optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
M.2 BackplateAn integrated M.2 backplate helps ensure that high-performance drives deliver peak performance, even when airflow is restricted.
Cooler by Design
ROG Strix Z590 motherboards feature comprehensive cooling options that are configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
CPU Fan Header
A dedicated pair of PWM/DC fan headers for CPU coolers
AIO Pump Fan Header
A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups
4-pin PWM/DC Fan Headers
Each header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans
*Supports ASUS HYDRANODE
power control and an array of power stages provide the muscle needed to control the latest Intel CPUs.
Teamed Power Stages14+2 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETS and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand.
6-Layer PCBThe PCB design quickly dissipates heat around the VRM to improve overall system stability and provide the CPU with more overclocking headroom.
Alloy Choke & CapacitorSuperior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, enabling performance that exceeds industry standards.
ProCool II Power ConnectorThe ASUS ProCool II socket is built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines. Metal armor improves heat dissipation, and lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and improves reliability.
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation
This powerful ASUS-exclusive utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone and incoming audio while preserving voices. Distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises are removed so you can hear and be heard with perfect clarity while gaming or during calls.
WiFi 6 (802.11 ax)
Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) supports ultrafast wireless-networking speeds, improved capacity and better performance in dense wireless environments, providing exceptional online gaming experiences. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6.
Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet
Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with up to a 2.5X improvement over standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, smoother lag-free gaming and high-res video streaming.
UNDENIABLY ROG STRIX
ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming WiFi embodies the ROG spirit with its futuristic cyberpunk-inspired design elements and two-tone silver-and-gray finish. It also offers a look of distinction, with a cybertext pattern on the PCH heatsink and an Aura RGB-illuminated ROG logo on its mirror-like I/O shroud.
Pre-Mounted I/O ShieldThe patented ROG I/O shield is finished in sleek matte black and comes pre-mounted, which further simplifies the process of installing the motherboard.
BIOS FlashBack™BIOS FlashBack™ is the simplest and safest way to update BIOS. Simply drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32-formatted USB stick, and plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
FlexKeyFlexyKey makes it possible to redefine the role of the chassis reset button. Assignable options include quick Aura lighting control, booting directly into UEFI, or performing a safe boot to recover settings.
M.2 Q-LatchThe innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an M.2 SSD without the need for specific tools. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to secure the drive and neatly eliminate traditional screws.
|CPU Socket Type
|1 x Gigabit LAN
|128GB (4 x 32GB) RAM
|MOB Memory Slots
|4 X DDR4
|MOB Form Factor