Compact. Creative. Power.
Blur the lines between imagination, the digital world, and reality. The ProArt GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti packs the venerable Ada Lovelace architecture and potent cooling into a 2.5-slot frame, bringing immense creative power to compact builds and full-scale workstations.
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 21% more airflow
- 2.5-slot design allows for greater build compatibility while maintaining premium cooling
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III Profile Connect enables creators to seamlessly optimize system performance and cooling for every app
A Fresh Spin
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 21% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
Reverse Rotation and 0dB Technology
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 50 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 55 C, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
Heatpipes efficiently wick heat into a fin stack optimized for airflow from the Axial-tech fans. The entire array is dressed in stealthy black to match the ProArt theme.
Premium Power Delivery
Digital power control, an array of high-current power stages, and a lineup of 15K caps ensure massive reserves to reliably push performance boundaries.
Packs a Punch
Component and trace layouts have been optimized onto a short PCB to reduce power losses and let heat escape through a massive backplate vent.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Graphics Card Holder
Pillar of Support
The bundled graphics card holder banishes sag and also contains a screwdriver to help you build.
Harness the hardware
Hardware and software come together to let you fully customize your experience and get the most out of your graphics card. GPU Tweak III allows for hardware tweaking and monitoring, and QuantumCloud utilizes your spare GPU computing power to generate passive income.
Your Ideas, Accelerated by NVIDIA Studio
Creativity that’s all in. NVIDIA Studio delivers RTX and AI acceleration in top creative apps, NVIDIA Studio drivers for max stability, and a suite of exclusive tools to ignite your next big idea.
Free 3 Month of Adobe Creative Cloud
Get complimentary membership with the purchase of selected ASUS products.*
*Terms and conditions apply. For more details, please read the full terms and published on the event page.