ASUS DUAL GeForce RTX 3060 Ti MINI 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card with a compact size and two powerful Axial-tech fans for small chassis including the Intel® NUC 9 Kits
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC Edition: Boost clock 1710 MHz (OC mode)/ 1680 MHz (Gaming mode)
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
The Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti MINI Graphics Card is designed for compact gaming builds and the Intel® NUC 9. Features like the Axial-tech fan design, a custom 2-slot thermal solution, and Auto-Extreme Technology make the MINI an obvious choice for those who want an SFF system capable of rivalling the graphics performance of full-sized builds and burly desktops.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Originally the result of R&D efforts for top-end ROG graphics cards, Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. The enhanced efficiency allows the fan to keep things cool at low RPMs, resulting in less overall system noise and increased component lifespan.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
144−hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
NVIDIA AMPERE ARCHITECTURE
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
RTX. IT’S ON.
Experience today’s biggest blockbusters like never before with the visual fidelity of real-time ray tracing and the ultimate performance of AI-powered DLSS.
DLSS AI ACCELERATION
NVIDIA DLSS is groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience. The AI revolution has come to gaming.
VICTORY MEASURED IN MILLISECONDS
NVIDIA Reflex delivers the ultimate competitive advantage. The lowest latency. The best responsiveness. Powered by GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs and NVIDIA® G-SYNC® monitors. Acquire targets faster, react quicker, and increase aim precision through a revolutionary suite of technologies to measure and optimize system latency for competitive games.
UP YOUR CREATIVE GAME
Take your creative projects to a new level with GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs. Delivering AI-acceleration in top creative apps. Backed by the NVIDIA Studio platform of dedicated drivers and exclusive tools. And built to perform in record time. Whether you’re rendering complex 3D scenes, editing 8K video, or livestreaming with the best encoding and image quality, GeForce RTX GPUs give you the performance to create your best.
STREAM LIKE A BOSS
Steal the show with incredible graphics and smooth, stutter-free live streaming. Next-generation hardware encoding and decoding combine to show off all your best moments in exquisite detail. And the all-new NVIDIA Broadcast app gives you powerful AI capabilities to improve audio and video quality with effects like virtual background, webcam auto frame, and microphone noise removal. So you can give your audience your best—every time.
DIRECTX 12 ULTIMATE
Developers can now add even more amazing graphics effects to Microsoft Windows-based PC games. GeForce RTX graphics cards deliver advanced DX12 features like ray tracing and variable rate shading, bringing games to life with ultra-realistic visual effects and faster frame rates.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
|GPU Architecture||NVIDIA Ampere|
|Graphics Engine||GeForce RTX 3060 Ti|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR6|
|Engine Boost Clock||1695 MHz|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|DisplayPort||3 x DisplayPort 1.4a|
|HDMI Output||1 x HDMI 2.1|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-Pin|