- Concurrent 300 Mbps(2.4GHz) and 433 Mbps (5GHz) throughput for high-speed wireless performance.
- Enjoy the ASUSWRT dashboard UI for easy setup and manage your router.
- Improved coverage and multi-device performance with four external antennas â€” two each for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
- Advanced parental control helps you protect your children from Internet addiction. You can restrict the times that each device can access the internet by applying scheduled time limits.
- ASUS Router App makes your connected life easier!
Robust control and optimization with ASUSWRT
With the ASUSWRT dashboard UI, setup, monitor, and control network applications all in one intuitive area. On top of 30-second setup, multi-device detection, and flexible settings that make the most of your network performance. Dual WAN enables having two connections/ISPs on one router, with load balance and failover mode for added stability and redundancy to ensure uninterrupted internet access. Do you game a lot, or spend most of your time streaming videos? Whatever your planned use is, the RT-AC750L has Quality of Service (QoS) standards that let you select how much bandwidth is prioritized for virtually any task. Plus, the traffic monitor allows you to check your Web usage in a clear graphical interface.Â Try it.
ASUS Router App
Control your network anywhere
In your increasingly mobile-enabled life, having control over your network via an app is more important than ever. The new ASUS Router App is built from the ground-up to be both intuitive and robust, allowing you to setup your router, manage network traffic, diagnose connection issues and even update firmware, all without needing to boot up a PC.
Â» Learn more
Click below to download
Super-fast AC Wi-Fi with 256QAMâ„¢ Wi-Fi acceleration
Powered by 5th generation Wi-Fi (5G Wi-Fi), the 802.11ac chipset gives the RT-AC750L faster wireless speeds than N technology. At 2.4 GHz, it reaches 300 Mbps, while on the 5GHz band it blazes to 433 Mbps. The upgraded bandwidth has the higher capacity you need to increase Wi-Fi enjoyment at home. With notebooks, desktops, pads, and smartphones now all Wi-Fi-reliant, itâ€™s time to upgrade to the next generation to expand you connectivity now and in the future.
Dual-Band Connectivity for Lag-Free Entertainment
Delivering both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz concurrent bands up to 300Mbps and 443Mbps respectively, the RT-AC750L has a total speed of up to 733Mbps connectivity to provide speed with stability. Perform basic internet tasks like Web browsing and file downloading under the 2.4 GHz band, while also simultaneously streaming 3D HD content and other demanding applications smoothly on the 5 GHz band.
Easy 3-step setup
Use your smartphone, tablet, or PC to effortlessly set up your ASUS router in less than 30 secondsÂ¹Â and in only 3 easy steps. Simply connect the cables to the router, open a Web browser, and follow the setup wizard to get you to the internet in no time.
Step1: Open web browser.
Step2: Enter ID/Password.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.
- Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ac specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results.