Reliable Networking to Empower Your Business
Packed with all the networking features and reliability your business needs, BRT-AC828 is designed for growing companies on the path to greatness. Whether you're a startup or an established player, in any sphere of business from the smallest restaurant to the largest retail store, BRT-AC828 can help you connect to success.
AC2600 Wi-Fi, Fast and Far
Dual-band AC2600 Wi-Fi not only allows fast and stable connections to multiple devices, but it also offers superb coverage â€” up to 100 meters on the 2.4GHz band in open areas* â€” that's perfect for the typical office. Even in complex office layouts, the powerful 4x4 (4-transmit, 4-receive) MU-MIMO design with four external antennas and fine-tuned power output ensures optimized reception for the best possible performance.
Dual WAN Ports for Fast, Resilient Internet Connectivity
For the ultimate speed, the two physical Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports on BRT-AC828 can provide aggregated WAN bandwidth of up to 2Gbps. To ensure non-stop WAN operation, they can be configured as two independent internet connections, with one acting as an automatic backup connection if the other fails.
M.2 SSD Slot for Ultra-Fast Storage
Incredibly fast onboard storage gives you a powerful built-in mini-NAS for backup and file storage.
Up to 4Gbps LAN with Link Aggregation
Link Aggregation on eight Gigabit LAN ports enables up to 4Gbps LAN transfer speed.
LTE Mobile Broadband Support
Use a USB LTE. modem as a primary or backup internet connection for added versatility and resiliency
Free Wi-Fi Portal to Grow Your Business
With the user-friendly graphical menu system, you don't have to worry about complex network settings. Set up a free Wi-Fi welcome page for your customers within steps, and direct them to your promotion page to boost your promotion result.
1. Choose the design template
2. Assign a promotion site URL
3. Your free Wi-Fi service is ready!
Efficient Protection for Your Digital Assets
Protect sensitive company information with Intrusion Prevention System, Content Filtering, and other advanced features, all without sacrificing working efficiency.
Learn more o know aiprotection
Up to 250 simultaneous connections allow ASUS BRT-AC828 to handle even the heaviest usage requirements. The revolutionary MU-MIMO technology allows multiple MU-MIMO-compatible clients to work at their maximum speeds, enhancing network bandwidth.
Keep Up to Date!
Remember to always keep your deviceâ€™s firmware up to date so you can benefit from the very latest service and security enhancements â€” and get exciting new features Learn more about updating new firmware.
* Actual data throughput varies from network conditions and environmental factors.
* ASUS received the highest numerical score among wireless routers in the J.D. Power 2015 Wireless Router Satisfaction Report, based on 2,716 responses from 8 companies measuring satisfaction with wireless routers surveyed November-December 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.
- Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ac specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results.
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|LAN Port||8x Gigabit LAN|
|Flash Memory||256 MB|
|USB 3.0 Port||2 x USB 3.0|
|Antenna||4 x External detachable antennas|
|WAN Port||2 x Gigabit LAN|
|2.4 Ghz Data Rate||800 Mbps|
|5 Ghz Data Rate||1733 Mbps|