Business Driver. Space Saver.
Intel® NUC 13 Pro Mini PCs, Kits, and Boards offer the combination of size, performance, and reliability you need to drive modern business.
It all starts with 13th Gen Intel Core processors that deliver outsized performance in a 4x4 form factor, with up to 14 processor cores (6P+8E) and up to 64GB dual-channel DDR4 memory. Select SKUs also come with Intel vPro® Enterprise, which provides comprehensive security, enterprise-grade stability, and hardware-based remote management.
The Intel® NUC Pro Software Suite (NPSS) helps to ensure digital signage applications keep running during any unexpected system failures. Businesses also benefit from advanced features including power control, hardware alarm clock, hardware KVM, boot redirection, beyond firewall support, cloud-based manageability, remote PC remedy, and unattended system control.
To provide an eco-friendly foundation for businesses, Intel NUC 13 Pro Mini PCs and Kits are upgradable, reparable, and reusable. Some systems come with a five-year life cycle, and every system is qualified for 24x7 operation and designed to last with a three-year warranty from Intel.1
- 13th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors
- Intel vPro Enterprise with 13th Gen Intel Core i7/i5 processors
- Intel® Iris® Xe graphics or Intel® UHD graphics
- Up to 64GB dual-channel DDR4-3200 memory
- M.2 slots for PCIe x4 Gen4 NVMe SSD and second SSD (select SKUs support third SSD)
- 2 Thunderbolt™ 4 ports, 3 USB 3.2 ports, 1 USB 2.0 port, 2 HDMI 2.0b ports
- Intel® i225-LM Ethernet for speeds up to 2.5 Gbps (second Ethernet port on select SKUs)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+)
- Delayed AC start, auto CMOS reset, DC transient voltage suppression, and DC overvoltage/undervoltage protection
- Display emulation via HDMI (headless, virtual, and persisten displays)
- Tolerates up to 40o C external ambient operating temperature
- Intel three-year warranty1 and qualified for 24x7 operation
- Five-year lifecycle2
- 2 matte-textured chassis options
- Board: 104x102mm
Intel NUC 13 Pro: The Right Size for Modern Business
- Productivity—Powerful performance for business computing
- Collaboration—Including video conferencing and huddle rooms
- Edge Compute—Including digital signage, digital kiosks, and intelligent vending
- Displays—Connect up to four 4K displays
Intel vPro® Platform3: An unrivaled business PC platform
For comprehensive security, enterprise-grade stability, and hardware-based remote management, select Intel NUC 13 Pro SKUS feature Intel vPro Enterprise for Windows with 13th Gen Intel Core i7/i5 processors.4
Revolutionary business performance
Provide business teams with Intel's latest, highly reliable, professional-grade technologies to help them thrive in a rapidly changing digital world. 13th Gen Intel Core processors are designed to amplify employee productivity with powerful performance tuned for the workloads and applications business professionals use most.
Intel® Stable IT Platform Program
Take advantage of hardware stability and enterprise-level validation of key hardware components to reduce the number of changes seen over the life of a device. Intel® SIPP aims for no hardware driver or firmware changes for at least 15 months, or until the next-generation product is released.
Comprehensive, Multilayer Security
Evolving threats require all-inclusive security features, designed to the most stringent standards. Intel® Hardware Shield delivers integrated hardware-based PC protection, which includes below-the-OS security, application and
data protection, and advanced threat detection.
By hosting management servers in the cloud, any PC that can connect to the cloud, regardless of whether it’s inside or outside the corporate firewall, can be accessible.
Intel® Active Management Technology
Fix a wider range of systems issues, even when the OS is down, with persistent out-of-band connectivity that operates independently of the OS. Repair corrupted drivers, application software, or the OS on non-responsive systems that will not run or boot.
Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA) software
With Intel® EMA Software, IT can remotely and securely manage Intel® Active Management Technology devices beyond the firewall via the cloud on known Wi-Fi networks.
KVM (Keyboard, video, mouse)
Hardware-based KVM allows IT to remotely control PCs even if the OS is not running or the system is asleep. No additional equipment or software is required if Intel® AMT is configured.
Hardware alarm clock
Set wake-up times and schedule patch, drivers and app updates.
Remote PC remedy
Diagnose and remedy PC fleets remotely including OS and image installation.
Remote power control
Manage enire fleets with remote power-on, power-off, and BIOS redirection.
Add resilience to Digital Signage
When digital signage solutions run continually and reliably, they help businesses build their brands and connect with customers. However, unexpected failures can quickly undermine brand integrity, especially when they occur at unattended installations. To add resilience to digital signage, Intel® NUC 13 Pro Mini PCs and Kits feature the Intel® NUC Pro Software Suite (NPSS), which monitors unattended applications and provides redundant screen services for digital signage applications. NPSS is available for both Windows and Linux and is agnostic of CMS package.
The Application Monitor feature of NPSS makes it easy to monitor up to five digital signage applications simultaneously.
How it works
- Monitored unresponsive applications are restarted after the timeout threshold is reached.
- Systems can be configured to restart if the monitored application crashes a specific number of times since last restart.
- Unresponsive applications can be terminated and restarted.
If an individual system failure occurs, the Player Failover feature of NPSS can provide redundant screen services for display continuity. The NPSS Configuration Tool provides step-by-step instructions for configuring the Player Failover capabilities to target each Intel NUC and its primary and secondary displays.
How it works
- Each Intel® NUC system is connected to its primary display via HDMI 1 and to the primary display of the other Intel NUC via HDMI 2.
- Systems configured for Player Failover establish a heartbeat to support failure detection.
- Each Intel NUC supports its primary display while both systems are operational.
- When a failure is detected, the operational Intel NUC drives the second monitor via HDMI 2.
NPSS offers advanced features that make it easy to configure select system settings and perform diagnostics. HDMI Hardware Diagnostic supports execution of HDMI CEC control and status commands to the display via HDMI CEC.
- Terminate and relaunch the application when a targeted application becomes unresponsive.
- Gracefully shut down or restart the OS when it detects a target application failed x+ times since the last Windows boot, as specified by the user.
- Log application monitoring activity to an easily accessible log file.
- Enable a hardware watchdog timer to execute a hard system reset if the system (or NPSS itself) becomes unresponsive.
- Take over display of a paired Intel NUC if it experiences a system failure, allowing the affected Intel NUC to resume driving its display when it is again detected in a healthy state.
IoT and Edge Compute
Intel NUC 13 Pro devices offer the perfect combination of size, performance, rich I/O, and reliability for IoT use cases: factories, retail, hospitals, smart cities, and more.
The term “edge computing” has become increasingly popular over the years with the proliferation of data and the need to quickly process and analyze it. Edge computing is a distributed computing concept that allows data to be processed closer to the originating source.
In other words, edge computing is all about proximity and its benefits include decreasing bandwidth constraints, reducing network latency, predicting maintenance issues, and improving security and business insights. Instead of transmitting raw data to a centralized location for processing and analysis, edge computing allows those tasks to be performed where the data is generated—be that a retail store, factory floor, hospital, or smart city—lowering the costs of data transport, providing better response times, and enabling faster decision-making.
At Intel, we are committed to delivering an amazing experience so that the Intel NUC is recognized as the edge compute platform of choice for distributors, developers, and end users. The breadth of the Intel® NUC family of high-quality, reliable, and easy-to-use products create a massive leap forward in scalability for Industry 4.0 solutions.
Examples of edge computing can be found in a wide variety of applications and industries, and the Intel NUC 13 Pro Mini PCs, Kits, and Boards offer the combination of size, performance, rich I/O, and reliability to drive modern business and IoT use cases. Over the past decade, Intel NUC Mini PCs have been used as edge computing devices primarily in the retail, banking, and hospitality industries for digital signage, multi-display video walls, point-of-sales, intelligent vending, and digital kiosks and interactive displays. However, there are many more edge compute usages.
Cities and Transportation
- Autonomous vehicles, electric vehicles, and charging stations
- Traffic management
- Parking access management
- Medical imaging devices
- Nurse workstation
- CT scanning
- Process monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
- Industrial gateways
- Smart board
- Interactive display
- Bin picking
- Quality assurance
- Inventory management
Reimagining sustainable computing
Sustainability is built into every stage of the Intel NUC product life cycle—including product design, manufacturing, packaging, customer use, and returns.
Sustainable design and build
Intel NUC products are made from recycled plastics and built with low-temperature solder for approximately 25 percent energy savings.
Compared to larger PCs, the small size of Intel NUC products saves big on shipping, warehousing, and cooling costs. When an Intel NUC product is returned, every attempt is made to recycle it, repurpose it, or repair it as part of the Return Material Authorization (RMA) Program Sustainable packaging. The latest Intel NUC product packaging—including box, liners, and paperwork—is recyclable or reusable in secondary markets.
The latest Intel NUC product packaging—including box, liners, and paperwork—is recyclable or reusable in secondary markets.
When an Intel NUC product is returned, Sustainability is built into every stage of the Intel NUC product life cycle—including product design, manufacturing, packaging, customer use, and returns.
99.5% of all Intel NUC returned material was kept out of landfills in 2021.
95% of all Intel NUC packaging was designed to be recyclable or reusable in 2021.
Recycled plastics are now used to manufacture many intel NUC chassis.
- Intel® Core™ i7-1370P processor—Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, Intel vPro® Technology, 14 Processor Cores (6P+8E), 20 threads, 24MB Intel® Smart Cache, 35W TDP, P-Cores: Up to 5.2GHz Turbo, E-Cores: Up to 3.9GHz Turbo)
- Intel® Core™ i7-1370PE processor—Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, Intel vPro® Technology, 14 Processor Cores (6P+8E), 20 threads, 24MB Intel® Smart Cache, 35W TDP, P-Cores: Up to 4.80 GHz Turbo, E-Cores: Up to 1.90 GHz Turbo)
- Intel® Core™ i7-1360P processor—Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, 12 Processor Cores (4P+8E), 16 threads, 18MB Intel® Smart Cache, 35W TDP, P-Cores: Up to 5.0 GHz Turbo, E-Cores: Up to 3.70 GHz Turbo
- Intel® Core™ i5-1350P processor—Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, Intel vPro® Technology, 12 Processor Cores (4P+8E), 16 threads, 12MB Intel® Smart Cache, 35W TDP, P-Cores: Up to 4.70 GHz Turbo, E-Cores: Up to 3.50 GHz Turbo
- Intel® Core™ i5-1350PE processor—Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, Intel vPro® Technology, 12 Processor Cores (4P+8E), 16 threads, 12MB Intel® Smart Cache, 35W TDP, P-Cores: Up to 4.60 GHz Turbo, E-Cores: Up to 3.40 GHz Turbo
- Intel® Core™ i5-1340P processor—Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, 12 Processor Cores (4P+8E), 16 threads, 12MB Intel® Smart Cache, 35W TDP, P-Cores: Up to 4.60 GHz Turbo, E-Cores: Up to 3.40 GHz Turbo
- Intel® Core™ i5-1340PE processor—Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, 12 Processor Cores (4P+8E), 16 threads,12MB Intel® Smart Cache, 35W TDP, P-Cores: Up to 4.50 GHz Turbo, E-Cores: Up to 3.30 GHz Turbo
- Intel® Core™ i3-1315U processor—6 Processor Cores (2P+4E), 8 threads, 10MB Intel® Smart Cache, 20W TDP, P-Cores: Up to 4.50 GHz Turbo, E-Cores: Up to 3.30 GHz Turbo
- Intel® Core™ i3-1315UE processor—6 Processor Cores (2P+4E), 8 threads, 10MB Intel® Smart Cache, 20W TDP, P-Cores: Up to 4.50 GHz Turbo, E-Cores: Up to 3.30 GHz Turbo
- For i7-1370P, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics 96EU, 1.50 GHz
- For i7-1370PE, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics 96EU, 1.40 GHz
- For i7-1360P, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics 96EU, 1.50 GHz
- For i5-1350P, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics 80EU, 1.50 GHz
- For i5-1350PE, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics 80EU, 1.40 GHz
- For i5-1340P, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics 80EU, 1.45 GHz
- For i5-1340PE, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics 80EU, 1.35 GHz
- For i3-1315U and i3-1315UE, Intel® UHD Graphics for 13th Gen Intel® processors
- M.2 22x80 key M slot for PCIe x4 Gen4 NVMe SSD
- M.2 22x42 key B slot for PCIe x1 Gen3, USB 3.2 Gen2 and SATA SSD expandability
- Dual-channel DDR4-3200 SODIMM slots, 1.2V, 64GB max
- 2x Thunderbolt™ 4 ports (incl. DisplayPort 2.1 and USB4) via back panel type C connectors
- 2x HDMI 2.1 TMDS Compatible (4K@60Hz), with built-in CEC per port
- 2x front and 1x rear USB 3.2 Gen2 type A ports
- 1x rear type A and 2x internal USB 2.0 headers
- Front panel header (with Vcc5/1A, 5Vsby2A, 3.3Vsby/1A)
- All USB ports with individual USB power control
- Intel® i226 10/100/1000/2500 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet (i226-LM on vPro SKUs; i226-V on non-vPro SKUs) port
- Support for 2nd LAN (Intel® 2.5 GbE) and 2x additional USB 2.0 ports via internal expansion option (tall kits only)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 or AX210 (Gig+) (vPro & non-vPro) on M.2 slot, supporting 802.11ax and Bluetooth® 5.3 w/internal antennas
- 3.5mm front stereo headset jack
- 256Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel® BIOS based on Intel® Platform Innovation Framework for EFI Plug and Play
- Advanced configuration and power interface V5.0b, SMBIOS2.5
Hardware Management Features
- TDP settings for Core i5/i7 CPUs down configurable to 20W
- Voltage and temperature sensing
Chassis Expansion and Robustness
- Tall kits only: 2.5” drive bay (15mm SATA) and internal expansion bay via backpanel
- Matte textured chassis
- Replaceable lid
- Kensington lock with base security
- Cable locking arm
- VESA mounting plate included
- Board: 104 x 102 mm
- “K” chassis: 117 x 112 x 37 mm
- “H” chassis: 117 x 112 x 54 mm
- 3.5mm front stereo headset jack
- Up to 7.1 multichannel (or 8-channel) digital audio on HDMI and DP type C ports
- Qualified for 24x7 operation
- Delayed AC start; Auto CMOS reset; DC transient voltage suppression
- Display emulation (headless display, virtual display, persistent displays) via HDMI ports
Operating System Compatibility
Microsoft Windows* 11, Windows 10 (logo’d), Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Compatible with various Linux distros
- 12 – 20VDC ±5% DC input on rear jack, internal 2x2 power connector, with OVP/UVP
- Power supply adapter (120W/20VDC for Core i7, i5; 90W/19VDC for Core i3) with geo-specific AC cord (IEC C5)
Environment Operating Temperature
- 0 C to +35 C
- Up to 40degC external ambient operating temperature tolerance
- -20 C to +60 C
Safety Regulations and Standards
- IEC/EN 60950-1
- IEC/EN/UL 62368-1
EMC/RF Regulations and Standards
- FCC Part 15B/15C/15E
- CISPR/EN 55032/55024
- VCCI 32
- BSMI CNS 13438
- KN 32/35
- AS/NZS CISPR 32
- EN 300 328
- EN 301 893
- EN 300 440
- EN 301 489-1/3/17
- EN 62311
- AS/NZS 4268
- AS/NZS 2772.2
- EU RoHS
- China RoHS
- Taiwan BSMI RoHS
Energy Efficiency Regulations for Mini PCs
- US Energy Star and CEC
- EU ErP Directive
- China CEL
- South Korea E-standby
- Australia GEMS
- Israel Energy Source
|Product Line||Core i7 13th Gen|
|CPU||Intel Core i7-1360P|