|Series||â€ŽTUF GAMING 450B|
|Item model number||â€ŽTUF GAMING 450B|
|Item Weight||â€Ž4.18 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||â€Ž5.9 x 5.9 x 3.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||â€Ž5.9 x 5.9 x 3.4 inches|
From the manufacturer
ASUS is one of Fortune magazineâ€™s Worldâ€™s Most Admired Companies and is one of the top motherboard and gaming brands as well as a top-three consumer notebook vendor. ASUS is driven by passion and innovation and dedicated to creating quality products for a future smart life, designing and manufacturing products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person. Our wide portfolio includes MG248Q, Chromebox and a range of devices and components, along with AR and VR
The ASUS TUF Gaming 450W Bronze PSU leads in durability
- Capacitors and chokes pass demanding tests to achieve Military-grade Certification.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- A protective PCB coating protects against moisture, dust, and extreme temperatures.
- An 80 Plus Bronze Certification is earned with high-quality components that pass rigorous testing.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Sleeved cables leave your rig looking tactically clean.
- 80cm 8-pin CPU connector (EPS 12V)
All critical capacitors and chokes in TUF Gaming PSUs are certified to military-grade specifications, ensuring reliable operation over a wide range of temperatures.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Exemplary cooling is provided by a 135mm fan spinning on a dual ball bearing setup that will last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing design.
Protective PCB Coating
All wrapped up
A protective conformal coating envelops the PCB to protect against short-circuits caused by moisture, dust, and debris.
Axialâˆ’tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Originally developed for top-end ROG graphics cards, Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. For TUF Gaming series PSUs, we've scaled that design to 135mm so it keeps things cool at low RPMs while producing less noise.
An onboard controller brings the 135mm fan to a standstill when thermal design power (TDP) is below 30%, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. Above 30% TDP, the fans automatically start up again.
Cables swathed in black sleeving leave your rig looking tactically clean.
|Manufacturer Warranty||6 Years|
|Package Content||Power Cord x1, Motherboard Power Cable x1 (600mm), CPU Cable x1 (800mm), PCI-E Cable x1 (600mm), SATA Cable x2 (400+120mm x1, 400+120+120mm x1), Periphreal x1 (400+150+150+150mm), TUF Gaming sticker x1|
|SATA Connector||5 x SATA Connector|
|EPS Connector||1 x 4+4 Pin EPS Connector|
|PCIe Connector||2 x PCIe Connector|
|Four Pin Connector||4 x Four Pin Connector|
|Fan Mode||Zero-RPM Fan Mode|
|Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Product Segment||TUF Gaming|