ROG Crosshair X670E Hero
Unyielding power delivery and robust thermal management form the indelible tenets of its creed. Hyperspeed connectivity, comprehensive PCIE 5.0 and DDR5 support, and Polymo lighting add potent layers of build personalization on top. And the finishing touches are added by exclusive utilities and overclocking controls that allow you to uniquely flex the performance of Ryzen 7000 Series processors. Define your AM5 build with the ROG Crosshair X670E Hero.
- AMD Socket AM5 for AMD Ryzenâ„¢ 7000 Series Desktop Processors
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive tools including AI Cooling II and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation for easy configuration
- Robust Power Solution: 18+2 teamed power stages rated for 110A, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and premium metallic capacitors
- Optimized Thermal Design: Large VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, five M.2 heatsinks and three with embedded backplates, plus the ROG Water Cooling Zone.
- High-Performance Networking: Onboard Wi-Fi 6E, IntelÂ® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, and ASUS LANGuard.
- Fastest Gaming Connectivity: PCIeÂ® 5.0 expansion slot, dual PCIe 5.0 M.2 onboard slots, M.2 card with PCIe 5.0 support, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 header with Quick Charge 4+ support, and dual USB4Â® Type-C ports.
- Industry-Leading Audio: ROG SupremeFX ALC4082 withâ€¯ESSÂ® SABRE9218PQ DAC for pinpoint positioning and dynamics
- Unmatched Personalization: I/O cover with Polymo Lighting, ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, one RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- DIY-Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, PCIe Slot Q-Release, BIOS FlashBackâ„¢, Q-Code, FlexKey, Q-Connector, M.2 Q-Latch, SafeSlot, PCIeÂ® 5.0 M.2 card and ROG Graphics Card Holder
- Renowned Software: Bundled 1-year AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard
DYNAMIC OC SWITCHER
Lightly-threaded tasks get fantastic uplift using AMD Precision Boost Overdrive (PBO), but all-core frequencies can be pushed higher via traditional overclocking. The Dynamic OC Switcher lets you use them both, dynamically engaging PBO or your preferred settings based on the CPU current or temperature.