- Tech Specs
- Full HD AH-IPS LED display with 178Â° wide-view angle in frameless design for edge-to-edge brilliance
- ASUS SonicMaster Technology, co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpowerÂ® for premium immersive audio
- Featuring dual HDMI ports for multi device connections
- Good Design Award Winner for its ultra-slim, ergonomic design with sturdy sundial-inspired stand
- ASUS Eye Care monitors feature TÃœV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
BEAUTY BEYOND BOUNDARIES
Inspired by millennia of artistic legacy, the new Designo MX Series sports an elegant and precision-crafted sundial design. The MX259H features an edge-to-edge frameless panel with 178Â° ultra-wide viewing angle AH-IPS A+ technology for incredible visuals. In addition, built-in ASUS SonicMaster technology, co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpowerÂ®, delivers immersive premium audio performance. The 2012 Good Design Award-winning ultra-slim and ergonomic design can be tilted to provide you highly comfortable viewing experiences, while dual HDMI offers extensive connectivity options.
Subtle & elegant design
Incredibly subtle but sophisticated
ASUS Designo MX Series displays sport ultra-slim profiles â€” with MX259H measuring just 15mm at its thinnest pointâ€“ thereby minimizing desk space requirements. In addition, the MX Series presents an edge-to-edge frameless screen with bezel thickness of just 0.8mm. This subtle but elegant design is further accentuated by a sundial-inspired stand which provides a sturdy base for the monitor. MX Series design has already garnered accolades at the 2012 Good Design Awards.
Vivid, lifelike visuals
The latest IPS technology with 178Â° wide-view angles
Designo MX259H features a 16:9 aspect ratio LED-backlit AH-IPS A+ panel with a 178Â° wide-view angle that minimizes color shift on both horizontal and vertical planes to ensure quality visuals from almost any direction. AH-IPS is the latest in IPS technology â€“ delivering improved color accuracy plus increased energy efficiency.
MX259H uses a 178Â°(H) / 178Â°(V) ultra-wide viewing angle full HD AH-IPS A+ panel that eliminates color shift from almost any direction and in nearly all environments.
Built tough and gamer-centric comfortable
Tracer Free Technology improves the response time of ASUS monitors, eliminating ghosting and tracers during video playback. It does this by controlling voltage levels, resulting in 5ms response time so MX259H provides fluid and clear video playback with silky-smooth motion during gameplay.
ASUS Exclusive Innovation and Design
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio for lifelike visuals
With ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) of 80,000,000:1 and 250cd/mÂ² brightness, MX259H augments display contrast and sharpness by adjusting backlighting luminance to achieve the deepest blacks and brightest whites for truly lifelike visuals.
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology
Ultra-low Blue Light Monitor
The TÃœV Rheinland-certified ASUS Blue Light Filter protects you from harmful blue light, and you can easily access its four different filter settings via a hotkey. MX259H has undergone stringent performance tests and has been certified by TÃœV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels.
It's time to say goodbye to those tired, strained eyes. MX259H features TÃœV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free technology to reduce flicker for a comfortable viewing experience. This technology helps minimize instances of eyestrain and other damaging ailments, especially when you spend long, countless hours in front of a display watching favorite videos.
QuickFit Virtual Scale for true what you see is what you get
ASUS includes its exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale feature with the MX259H, allowing you to preview photos and documents on-screen in their actual size prior to printing. It can be activated via a monitor hotkey, and serves as a highly useful guide to accurately view and edit photos in their native size.
- Document: A4, letter
- Photo: 8â€x10â€, 5â€x7â€, 4â€x6â€, 3â€x5â€, 2â€x2â€
- Grid: Alignment
Premium Immersive Audio
The Designo MX259H features ASUS SonicMaster technology â€“ which was co-developed by the ASUS Golden Ear team and Bang & Olufsen ICEpowerÂ®. This ASUS-exclusive audio technology combines advanced hardware and software to refine every acoustic detail in pristine quality to deliver crystal clear, true-to-life surround sound â€” reproducing richer and more distinct vocals at a wider frequency range and louder volumes.
Greater and smoother output with bigger speakers
Considering its slender form factor, adding powerful audio to MX259H presented a challenge. Nonetheless, the display features up to 32mm diameter speakers for greater and smoother sound impact with better bass performance. It also offers a resonance chamber of up to 100cc, expanding monitor sound range to new extremes.
A built-in amplifier powers speaker sound reproduction, just like a car engine with more horsepower means better performance can be attained. MX259H uses up to 5W amplifiers per channel, with speakers embedding large rare earth magnets to generate more powerful and striking sound.
Audio by Bang & Olufsen ICEpowerÂ®
ASUS MX259H delivers outstanding images and stunning graphics that deserve superior sound to complete multimedia experiences whether watching movies, gaming, or listening to music. It features state-of-the-art audio technology from Bang & Olufsen ICEpowerÂ®, with great sound packed into its slim form factor to create incredibly engaging sound quality. This means no investment in additional speakers is needed.
Bang & Olufsen ICEpowerÂ® technology on MX259H has been developed specifically for compact media products to create excellent sound even in confined spaces. The superior sound quality is a result of innovative technology, ample power delivery, and months of optimizing and fine-tuning by audio engineers. Typically, powerful sound equals high energy consumption, but thatâ€™s not the case with MX259H. The screenâ€™s embedded Class D MobileSound 3 technology is highly energy efficient, converting up to 92 % of power input to useful audio output.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The actual Â Â Â Â Â transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many Â Â Â Â Â factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and Â Â Â Â Â other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years Onsite|
|Display resolution||Full HD (1920x1080)|
|Screen Size||25 Inch|
|Vertical refresh rate||76Hz|
|HDMI Output||2 x HDMI|
|VGA Output||1 x VGA Port|