- Seventh Gen Asetek pump delivers exceptional cooling and minimal noise with an operating range starting at 840 rpm.
- Three ROG-designed radiator fans provide optimized airflow and static pressure.
- ARGB lighting on the NCVM-coated pump cover and the radiator fans conveys a sleek, modern design.
- Aesthetic perfectly complements ROG motherboards from center stage.
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing offers increased durability.
ROG Strix LC II 360 ARGB AIO delivers high-performance CPU liquid cooling with sleek, modern aesthetics. Featuring a closed-loop design and ARGB radiator fans, the cooler unleashes the full potential of an IntelÂ® or AMD CPU while further accentuating your build with brilliant multi-color lighting effects. With the cooling you expect from ROG, Strix LC II 360 ARGB is ready to become an essential part of your rig and light it up with your own unique style.
ROG ARGB Radiator Fans**A motherboard with onboard 3-pin addressable headers is required. The radiator fans are not compatible with 4-pin RGB headers.
Illuminated ROG Logo
380 mm Sleeved Rubber Tubing
Intricate new designs on ROG Strix LC II 360 ARGB showcase the iconic ROG aesthetic, and every detail shines with the spirit of Strix. Aura Sync support on the pump coverâ€™s new illuminated ROG logo and ARGB radiator fans allows you to coordinate lighting effects with ROG build components â€” and show off your personal style. Also, engraved ROG lettering on the radiatorâ€™s side complements the iridescent lettering on the hubs of each fan.
COOL TO THE CORE
The ROG radiator fans are specifically tuned to deliver optimum performance on ROG Strix LC II series radiators. The fans generate 81 CFM / 5.0 mmH2O for exceptional cooling efficiency.
AirflowROG Radiator Fanâ€‹81 CFMOther Radiator Fan71 CFM
Static PressureROG Radiator Fanâ€‹5.00 mmH2OOther Radiator Fan4.65 mmH2O