Completely meet your needs
Designed for easy outfit collection
Have more fun with easy loading and unloading. When installing the Carbide Series 200R, installing the motherboard is the only thing you need to use a screwdriver. Thumbscrews are used on the side panels and expansion slots, and SSD, hard drive, and optical drive installation is tool-free. Cable connections and CPU cooling make installation and upgrades simple and easy.
Easy to expand and have better cooling performance
The Carbide Series 200R is compact, yet designed for high-performance systems with multiple storage devices, multiple graphics cards, and superior cooling and ventilation. You'll have seven PCI-E slots, allowing you to install up to four hard drives and four SSDs at a time. Eight fan mounting points allow the cooling system to meet the demands of your high-performance components.
Easy to use
Mid-tower size, with room for expansion, is also suitable for non-mainstream form factors. USB 3.0, headphone and microphone ports are located right on the front, and a front-intake dust filter helps keep the inside of the case clean and tidy.
Intelligent ergonomic design facilitates easy and beautiful assembly
- Side panel thumb screws
- PCI-E expansion card thumb screw mounting holes
- Tool-less SSD, hard drive and optical drive installation
- Chassis backplane cable routing interface and detachable CPU backplane
Serious expansion and cooling capabilities
- Seven PCI-E slots with thumbscrews accommodate cards up to 430mm (300mm with drive cage)
- CPU cooler up to 160mm
- Can install 4 hard drives and 4 SSDs simultaneously
- Up to 8 fan positions (depending on hard drive configuration)
- Front panel with USB 3.0, headphone and microphone ports
- Front panel air intake fan with attached dust filter helps keep the inside of the case clean