Return Policy | Damaged Product | Dead on arrival | nationalPC
Replacement is applicable for the following cases:
- If the package or product is damaged during transit.
- Received an un-sealed product.
- If product is not working at first attempt (DOA: Dead on arrival).*
Please report the above cases as soon as possible. Maximum timeline to report this issue is 2 days after you received the package. To report the problem, send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the following link: https://nationalpc.in/return-request
For any technical problem, please communicate with respective brand company. You can also send us a mail to email@example.com we will forward that mail on behalf of you to the respective company representative.
Return and Refund Policy:
- If any order is cancelled before dispatched, refund amount will be initiated after deducting 2% of total order value.
- If any order is cancelled after dispatched, refund amount will be initiated after deducting 5% of total order value and both way shipping charges.
- If customer want to return any product after receiving (only applicable if product is in sealed condition), refund amount will be initiated after deducting 15% of total product value and both way shipping charges.**
- In all the cases refund will be initiated only after nationalPC receives the product.
- Maximum time to get the refund is 10 days.
- Images and videos are mandatory in case of any return request.
- If any package is received in damage condition, customers are requested to make a video before opening that package.
**Only applicable if product is received in original condition.