Intellectual Property Rights Policy
www.nationalpc.in (“Website” or “nationalpc”) contains the trademark “nationalpc”, creations with the trademark “nationalpc”, other trademarks, logos, trade name, service marks and other marks (collectively “Marks”) which are the intellectual property of nationalpc (“nationalpc”) or their vendors or respective third parties. You understand that nationalpc uses the Marks of vendors and respective third parties procured from the owner and/or distribution channel solely for promotional purposes. In doing so, nationalpc has no intention, whatsoever, to acquire rights of use or license to these Marks.
You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of nationalpc, the vendor or the third party that may own the Marks. If you do so, nationalpc may, in its sole discretion, terminate Your Account.
You agree not to challenge the use, registration or application to register the Marks, anywhere in the world, and that You will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any of the Marks. The goodwill derived from using the Marks or any part thereof, shall inure exclusively to the benefit of nationalpc or its vendors or the third party that may own the Marks.
All Marks, domain name, trade dress including the “look and feel” of the Website, its text, graphics, button icons, interfaces, etc., and the arrangements thereof, is the property of nationalpc or its vendors or the third party, as the case may be, unless otherwise indicated. All the contents are protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws and may not be used by You, except as permitted by nationalpc, its vendors or the concerned third party.
If you see something on the Website, which you believe is violating the intellectual property rights of any person, please send an infringement notice to nationalpc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of copyright infringement – [Take Down Notice]
If you are the owner of copyright in any content available on www.nationalpc.in (“Website” or “nationalpc”) and uploaded without your consent, or you believe that your content has been copied in any way that constitutes infringement, please provide the following information to the Company Secretary/ Manager Legal of nationalpc:
- A statement specifying that you have found specific content on the Website e.g., video/ audio/ text/ graphic content, which you believe infringes your copyright;
- The title and description of the content, as available on the Website, and the full URL of the web page where the content is available;
- Description of the content/ work, the copyright – which belongs to you, and which you believe has been infringed. In case this information is available on the internet, please send nationalpc a link to the same;
- The country in which your copyright applies;
- An explanation on how the content available on the Website infringes your copyright (e.g. in case of any audio content, the musical works or the sound recordings are a copy of your original works, etc.);
- Your contact information so that nationalpc can get in touch with you (e-mail address is preferred);
- Your contact information which nationalpc can pass on to the submitter of the concerned content, so that he/ she can get in touch with you to resolve your complaint directly (e-mail address is preferred);
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner, such as his agent) and is not otherwise permitted by law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send your copyright infringement notice to the attention of nationalpc Company Secretary/Manager- Legal at:
Company Secretary/ Manager- Legal
57B, Indro Biswas Road, Paikpara, Talapark Police Station, Kolkata, West Bengal 700037
By Telephone: +91 9007957000
By E-mail: email@example.com